Specifications of the latest car introduced by bmw

German carmaker BMW announces new car design, apparently the German luxury brand has not given up on designing hybrid sports cars. The next i8 development is underway as it should be a significant improvement over the current model, and the BMW Vision M Next concept has been proven since mid-2019.
A significant increase in power, a more fully electric driving range, an updated design style and a more capable chassis are expected to separate the i8 M from the model, which will eventually replace it.

The i8 M, or whatever BMW plans to call its next generation Sport Hybrid, will be completely new to the 2024 model. We expect to get more information as we approach the car sales date which is predicted to be 2024 as a 2024 model.
It is difficult to recommend a particular model without knowing how the i8 M is equipped or the options that may be available. We expect the i8 M to be offered in the style of a coupe with a fixed roof as well as a rugged roadster, similar to the current model.

WhatsApp Image 2020 12 10 at 13.25.08 300x169 - Specifications of the latest car introduced by bmw

Engine, transmission and performance

The i8 M plug-in hybrid drivetrain is expected to follow the same configuration as the current i8, which means that an electric motor spins the front wheels and a gasoline engine and electric motor are installed for the rear wheels. Instead of the i8 turbocharged three-cylinder i8 turbocharged engine, BMW has said that it will offer a new four-cylinder turbocharged car.
The company also claims that the total output of the system, gas and electricity combined, is 591 hp, which is much more than the power of 369 hp i8. This high-powered engine will help the i8 M compete with rivals such as the Acura NSX, Lexus LC500h and Polestar 1

WhatsApp Image 2020 12 10 at 13.25.08 1 1 300x0 - Specifications of the latest car introduced by bmw

Amplitude, charge and battery life

The i8’s current -mile electric driving range isn’t the least bit impressive. BMW has been talking about details such as the size of the mother battery, but has said that the electric driving range for the Vision M Next concept is 62 miles. This means that either BMW engineers have found a way to get more miles out of the car’s current 11.6 kWh battery pack, or they have found more space for a larger unit.
The Environmental Protection Agency has not tested the i8 M and has not released its fuel consumption estimate. This is not surprising, as this car does not yet exist. In addition to improving the range of electric driving, we expect the i8 M to have slightly better fuel economy than the current i8, despite the projected improvement in acceleration and driving performance.
Little is known about the i8 M cabin so far, but we hope that BMW will overcome the difficult entry and exit of the i8 by equipping the new car with front doors and a low side sill to make the interior easily accessible. Like the current car, the i8 M will be BMW’s playground for styling in the future, and should use unique materials, advanced features and eye-catching designs.

WhatsApp Image 2020 12 10 at 13.25.08 2 300x203 - Specifications of the latest car introduced by bmw

aStorage and cargo capacity will likely remain limited, but a trunk will look good to create extra luggage space. In three years, a lot can change in the world of car entertainment, so the details of what the i8 M has to offer are a bit of a guess.
In the Vision M Next concept, BMW unveiled an image of future information and entertainment called the Boost Pod. It consists of several glass screens and a front-facing display to give the driver access to car information and entertainment features.
The i8 M does not yet exist and has not been assessed as crash-worthy by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) or the Highway Safety Insurance Institute (IIHS).
WhatsApp Image 2020 10 22 at 10.32.43 13 300x204 - Specifications of the latest car introduced by bmw

rentalcariran

Rental car Iran provides you with the best and highest quality cars. With your conditions, you can go to the rentalcariran site to choose the car you want (with the driver or the driver). So far, you have the switch of the car you want you have.

WWW.RENTALCARIRAN.COM

خداحافظی با دسته کلیدها

Review of one of the good cars for renting in IRAN, the Renault Thunder 90

10 کسب‌وکاری که می‌تواند از خوابگاه دانشجویی شروع شود!

the ,and ,to ,a ,i8 ,of ,the i8 ,i8 m ,of the ,the current ,electric driving ,electric driving range

مشخصات

تبلیغات

آخرین ارسال ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

دانلود رایگان پرسشنامه استاندارد قیزیما لالایی لار باتس استیل تولید و اجرای جان پناه شیشه ای،نرده شیشه ای،پارتیشن شیشه ای وبلاگ شخصی کیارش ملکی نثر طوبی بَّسّیَِجّیِّ دفتر یادداشتی از آنچه می اندیشم، می خوانم و یاد می گیرم، به اشتراک می گذارم. نمایندگی تعمیرات لوازم خانگی در تهران ویمیو سایت مرجع دانلود پایان نامه - تحقیق - پروژه